Available on Microsoft AppSource and OnPremise implementations for Dynamics Business Central
Natively built connector resides in your Business Central or Dynamics NAV environment and does not utilize any middle-ware solution to transfer data between the 2 solution
This solution provides your organization with a clean integration between SAP-Concur and Dynamics Business Central or Dynamics NAV.
You can configure and manage it to meet your business requirements without costly custom development.
- Integrates with Business Central and Dynamics NAV
- Process expenses for Resources / Vendors
- Downloads Expense Reports from Concur
- Creates Expense Reports in Microsoft Dynamics
- Maps G/L Accounts with Concur Expense Types
- Log of downloads and interactions with Concur
- Job Scheduler to download expenses reports from Concur
- Supports On-Demand download of expense reports
- Processes Vendor Payable Invoices via Purchase Journals
- Reimbursement payments are made using standard Microsoft Dynamics payment journal
Organizations that are using Concur for travel and expense management can now use our automated solution for bringing this data easily into Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Dynamics NAV whether it is On-Premise or SAAS
- There is no middle-ware to configure.
- There are no third-party connectors.
- OmniFY is built on Microsoft Dynamics technology using native code.
- OmniFY resides within Microsoft Dynamics instance
- Unlike other similar connectors, there are no recurring per-transaction costs.