CONCUR Expense + Dynamics NAV and D365 Business Central Integration
Integrate expense data seamlessly between Concur and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
This solution provides your organization with a clean integration between Concur and NAV. You can also configure and manage it to meet your business requirements without costly custom development.
Organizations that are using Concur for travel and expense management can nowuse our automated solution for bringing this data easily into Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
What is Concur?
Concur is a travel and expense service that helps companies manage their employee expenses, approvals, and reimbursements.
What does this solution do?
What NAV + Concur Expense do?
The integration that we have developed, provides Dynamics NAV customers to integrate Concur expense data directly into the accounting system without manually downloading and manipulating the data files.
- Integrates with Dynamics NAV Resources / Vendors
- Downloads Expense Reports from Concur
- Creates Expense Reports in Dynamics NAV
- Maps G/L Accounts with Concur Expense Types
- Log of downloads and interactions with Concur
- Job Scheduler to download expenses reports from Concur
- Supports On-Demand download of expense reports
- Processes Vendor Payables Invoices via Purchase Journals
- Reimbursement payments are made using standard Dynamics NAV payment journals
- There is no middleware to configure.
- There are no third-party connectors.
- Omnify is built on Dynamics NAV technology using NAV code.
- Omnify becomes a part of your Dynamics NAV instance and is accessed from within NAV.
- Unlike other similar connectors, there are no recurring per-transaction costs.